Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tips for your blog is visited by people on the internet

Here are some tips from me, for your blog visited by people:

  • Expand article and make an Interesting Articles.
    Remember the formula that the article is an asset. More and more articles / posts you make, the greater the likelihood of visitors who will comment on your article.
  • Promote!
    This promotion is not the only principle applicable in the business world, in theblogging world is very necessary.
  • Make a link to the Google search engine
    By creating a link / links to the world of search engine giant, Google then you do nothave to bother anymore promotion.
  • Join the community forums
    Community forums are one step effectively 'market' your blog.
actually there are many more, only I'm still a beginner .. so I learned once again I'llshare with you all .. excuse me ..

No comments: